Spend a wonderful summer
at the beautiful Napoli and Abruzzo.
Live Audition Trial
The live audition will be held in Hong Kong and Rome upon further arrangement.
Audition Repertoire: An aria from Le Nozze di Figaro and a similar aria or song in bel canto style (If you are interested in a particular role, it is strongly suggested that you prepare an appropriate aria that is suitable to that role.)
Video Audition Trial
Applicants who could not attend the live audition can submit a video audition. Please upload your video to YouTube, Dropbox, WeTransfer, etc. and submit the link along with your application.
Audition Repertoire: An aria from Le Nozze di Figaro, and a similar aria or song in bel canto style (If you are interested in a particular role, it is strongly suggested that you prepare an appropriate aria that is suitable to that role.)
The entire production weeks will be on a competition basis in which the potential main cast candidates will be assessed. Participants will be assigned roles for them to study and prepare prior to the start of production. During the course of rehearsals, participants will be assessed by the director, conductor and voice masters, and final role assignments for the performances will only then be decided. Outstanding participants, regardless of their roles, will be awarded prize trophies (Gold, Silver and Bronze) and cash prize based on their performance.
How to apply
Applicants for video audition must email the relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org as follows:
- Name on Passport
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Postal address
- Permanent address (if same as postal address, please write same as above)
- Mobile phone number (country code + number)
- Voice type
- Choice of your main role application in Le Nozze di Figaro (e.g. 1. Susanna + chorus; 2. Chorus. Successful applicants for main cast are required to sing in chorus as well as different castings and performances.)
- Résumé or biography – please attach your résumé or biography in your email
- Video for audition – link of your live audio and visual recording should be available after completion of your application.
- A recent digital photo
Method of application (audition) payment will be sent to you upon your email applications.
Live audition application deadline in Italy: 14 May, 2017
Video audition application deadline: 21 June, 2017
Limited quota available for main casts and chorus. Roles will be offered to successful applicants after audition on a first come first serve basis.