Spend a wonderful summer
in Campania and Abruzzo, Italy
This year, we will be recruiting both soloists and chorus members. With opera scenes including children choruses as well, we are excited to be recruiting chorus members from all ages to join us in this wonderful production.
(Please note that we will not be recruiting children chorus members individually. Interested children choral groups may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more inquiries)
Whether you would like to be a soloist or a part of our chorus, please follow the following application procedures! We look forward to meeting you soon!
Date & Location: Feb/March 2018, in Hong Kong, China and Italy
- (Opera scene soloist applicants) Any one aria from any of the mentioned operas
- (Opera scene chorus member applicants) Any one Italian song or aria
Application Deadline: Feb 16th, 2018
Applicants who cannot attend the live audition should follow the same requirements stated above and submit a video audition. Please follow our application link to upload the video onto our portal.
Application Deadline: May, 2018
*Special Early Bird Video Application Deadline: Feb 16th, 2018
How to apply
Please prepare the following information before clicking into the “Apply now” page to submit your application!
- Name on Passport
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Mobile phone number (country code + number)
- Voice type
- Choice of your main role in the selected operas. (Top three choices)
- Biography – please tell us a bit about yourself and your previous experience
- Video for audition – upload a video no bigger than 500MB in size to our portal.
- A recent photo of yourself
The method of application (audition) payment will be sent to you upon successful submission of the application.
All participants must have their repertoire learnt and memorised before the start of the program. During the course of rehearsals, participants will be assessed by the director, conductor and voice masters, and final role assignments for the performances will only then be decided. Outstanding participants, regardless of their roles, will be awarded prize trophies (Gold, Silver and Bronze) and cash prize based on their performance.